The Vietnamese American School System Team in Ho Chi Minh City is seeking suitable candidates for the post of Teaching Assistant. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with our teachers, supporting them both inside and outside of the classroom.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
• Eighteen years old or upwards
• Good level of English and Vietnamese (IELTS 6.0/Upper Intermediate and above)
• Good academic records
• Previous experience as teaching assistant would be an advantage
• Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and well-being of children
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work with a focus on customers
• Good office IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer)
• Be available for weekdays or weekends’ mornings
• Commitment to work continuously for at least one year
• TESOL certificate is prefered
• The applicant needs to be able to prove that he/she has no civil or criminal records of any nature relating to any allegation concerning any type of harm to a child or children.
HOW TO APPLY
• Please refer to the role profile for more details about the post.
• The application including a letter in English demonstrating why the applicant is interested in the job and a curriculum vitae (CV) in English, should be sent to:
Ms. Cong Huyen Ton Nu My Linh
Vietnamese American School System- VASS Primary School
2.2-2.3 Phan Xich Long Street, Ward 3, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Or Ms. Nguyen Thu Hien
British International Center
40 Tran Minh Quyen Street, Ward 11, District 10, HCMC
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.